Here are the pictures of the best day of my life!! Everything was beautiful, Thank you so much everyone for all of your help! I feel so blessed to have married the love of my life in the Jordan River Temple!
It was great to see all of your beautiful pictures! That was neat to go clear back to Rick and Camille's wedding! That must have been a lot of work to get caught up on all of those great events and the stories that go with them! I am glad we get to see you once in a while!
Crystal! I saw a link to your blog on KayLyn's blog and I was so excited!!! (It's Sheri Stephens Knutson, from the good old Bridgerland days!) You are so cute and I love all of your pictures!!! Congrats on getting married! It's good times, isn't it!
YEAH! you finally updated :-) Your wedding was so beautiful and it looks like you had so much fun on your honeymoon.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Glad we get to see you in your married life now.
ReplyDeleteNice temple picture=)!
So CUTE!!!! We love your new blog! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see all of your beautiful pictures! That was neat to go clear back to Rick and Camille's wedding! That must have been a lot of work to get caught up on all of those great events and the stories that go with them!
ReplyDeleteI am glad we get to see you once in a while!
Crystal! I saw a link to your blog on KayLyn's blog and I was so excited!!! (It's Sheri Stephens Knutson, from the good old Bridgerland days!) You are so cute and I love all of your pictures!!! Congrats on getting married! It's good times, isn't it!
ReplyDelete