So I thought I would start by giving you a view of my neighborhood . . .This view is from my porch (I am on the 11th floor of our building!)
And here are some sight seeing pictures from my adventures these last couple weekends. . .
I absolutely loved seeing the archives last week, and the original founding documents that formed this country. I am so grateful for the freedoms we enjoy and those wise men whom the Lord raised up for this purpose.
And what we do when we are not sight-seeing
Well I really miss the mountains, so I have to make up for it by roasting marshmallows over our gas stove (very good for browning!) And visiting inside courtyards that make you feel like you are really outside :)
And Playing pool in our lobby - even I made a couple of balls in !!
And some more sight-seeing . . .


And my favorite part of all . . . Last night we got to go iceskating at a rink in the middle of the sculptor garden!! Admittedly that is something that I have always wanted to do, one of those silly life goals that I have finally accomplished. Maybe I should set my sights a little higher with my life goals . . .






Looks like fun. Happy Valentines Day we missed you today. It was fun to see KayLyn and Jessica walk. Just so we are clear Jessica is the one whos walk was impressive. Love the pictures
ReplyDeleteHey looks like you are having a great time. Thank you for the valentines and birthday letter, that was so thoughtful of you. We missed you at the party.
ReplyDelete